Monday, February 6, 2012

PTI Anniversary Day 2

On Day 2 of PTI's 5th Anniversary, the challenge was to use one (or two as I did!) of the free digi images that were created by the design team members for the anniversary celebration. I chose to use the cute tape cassette and the Love letters. The minute I saw the tape, I knew that I would make a V-day card for my brother and sister in law (Whit, if you're reading this, close your eyes ;) Without further ado, here's my card:

This card is full of PTI products. I used one of the doily dies, the BB Chevron Stripes, the BB Sheet Music, the Mega Mat Stack #1 die, and PTI cardstock. The only things not PTI are the twine (The Twinery) and the pearls (Q & Co.)

These letters sort of remind me of the circus, but the bright colors I thought went well with the bright colors of the tape.

My brother is a musician, and I know he'll really like this card. Now off to check out what all my other PTI friends created for this challenge :)

5 comments:

  1. What a bright, fun card. Perfect valentine. Very smart to use that music background with a cassette tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the musical elements! That tape image is just so cool isn't it? Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabby, fun card!!
    Love all the various elements to it...
    and how many sets did you use? :)
    Your brother will love this...
    it's just so much fun I can't stand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice way to combine a few of the images. Very cute card, your brother and SIL should love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute and love those bright colors! How smart to use two of the design team images, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!