Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Day 8 Sketch #102

I've made it through Day 8 of CPS's 5th anniversary celebration. I'm only a few days behind, but will hopefully get caught up over the weekend. Here is the cute V-day card I created:

From this sketch:

The birds and cage are from PTI. The cardstock is all PTI, too. The heart is from a SU Sizzix die (hearts and brackets) the twine is Divine Twine, the border die PTI, the pearls Recollections, and the sentiment is from Heidi Swapp. The ribbon stapled on the side is SU.

I love how the tiny twine bow makes such a cute addition.

Are you almost done with your Valentine's Day cards?

6 comments:

  1. Jessica you did a perfect job with this layout! Great card, cute birdcage, one I never got! Love the pretty boarder too! Yes, love the touch of twine bow! I think I am done making most of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. No, I still have a couple of special valentines to make. I made lots of random ones, just for fun, but need to make my daughters'. This is so sweet with the birdcage and that filigree die. Also, I like you you tied the twine around the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I love this card! It's adorable! Totally pinning it on pinterest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is really fantastic, Jessica! I have that "love" sentiment stashed away somewhere and had totally forgotten about it. I love the ribbon tab and pearls you added to this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, I love the lace border diecut and that sentiment! That bow on the heart is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute take on the sketch! Love the fresh look of it! Thanks for playing the CPS Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!