Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Day 3 Sketch #54

Here's Day 3's card for the CPS 5th Anniversary celebration:

And here's the sketch:

I was pretty proud of how the shading turned out on the acorn :)

This cute nut and sentiment are from Paper Smooches :) The cute paper is from that K & Co. paper pad (same one I used on yesterday's card). The little pearls are from Q & Co.

The Twine is from Divine Twine, and the card was cut with the Sizzix Scallop Square Die.

I've been on a roll! My in-laws are here for a visit, though, so I may get a bit backed up, but Id like to try to do them all so I can be entered into the grand prize :) Check it out yourself on the CPS blog here.

8 comments:

  1. Love this card because I love fall and acorns! Beautiful bright colors, you sure make cute fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love that acorn on the acorn paper. Doesn't Paper Smooches have the best sentiment sets? That is a cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how you colored the acorn! Thanks for celebrating our 5th anniversary with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're totally selling me on these stamps. Too bad my wallet doesn't agree. :)
    Love the scalloped edges and fun acorn paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica!!! I love the scalloped shape card and that twine wrapped around! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how adorable, cute card...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card, I love the decorative edge. And the image is colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!