Saturday, February 18, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Day 15 Sketch #231

I made it through all 15 sketches of the CPS 5th Anniversary Challenge! Whoo hoo!! Here's Day 15's card and just in time as the link closes tonight ;)

Here's the sketch that I used:

Isn't this lion with the lamb so sweet? It's from my new Paper Smooches set :) And so is the sentiment.

The kraft ribbon is from PTI and so is the Aqua Mist cardstock. The DSP is all from an old SU pack. The oval and scalloped oval punches are also from SU.

I got together with my friend Suzanne for crafting today, so I decided to make more of the cards since they turned out so cute, so here's the lot of them :)

Fingers crossed that I win the grand prize!! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you win the prize. You have worked so hard for it. These cards are all so darling--it's really a visual treat to see them all lined up together. I'm so jealous that you had a crafting day with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...I hope you win too!!! :)
    And these are adorable!
    Love the lion and the lamb...
    so precious!
    The colors are fabulous...
    and I can't believe how many you got done!
    I know you had a great time with Suzanne...
    wish I could have been there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've been a busy bee! thanks for celebrating with us, and congratulations on finishing all the sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my fingers crossed for you, those images are adorable and your coloring is really good! I wish I could have been there crafting with you both, what fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is simply adorable with the really cute image. How neat that you were able to play along with the CPS anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!