Monday, February 20, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks

Time for another Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.

This card was inspired by...

This picture from Pinterest that PS offered us for this challenge. Head on over to the Sparks blog to give it a shot yourself here.

I used some really old scrapbooking pinking shears scissors (that I can't believe I still had, LOL!) to cut around the SU Sizzix heart die that I used to give it the look from the picture. I thought about sewing on it, too, but decided to just go for twine wrapped around the heart.

The background is from Market Street Stamps and I thought it gave the kraft paper a look sort of similar to the mesh in the background of the photo. The bat and sentiment are of course from Falling For You.

The twine is from Divine Twine and the cardstock is PTI, all other supplies are listed above. Thanks for stopping by to check out my card :)

11 comments:

  1. OOOh--this is so sweet. You do such clever things with critters. (P.S.--did you know you have word verification on?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love it and so glad you are a part of the Paper Dolls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the challenge! I love the grid background Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabby take on the challenge!!
    Love that heart...
    and the upside down bat...
    and that background is perfect!
    Just a fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love that grid background and the pinked edges on the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! Which is saying a lot for me because I hate bats! LOL! Long story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, Jessica!
    I love that heart and the adorable little bat. :)
    Love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply adorable!!! Love your heart, love your little guy hanging there and great use of the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the grids and the edges of this cute heart and of course the sweet bat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Great dimension and the bat is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOOOOOOVE this card! I LOVE that heart with the bat hanging down! FUN! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!