Sunday, February 12, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Day 9 Sketch #5

I've been MIA on the anniversary challenges. I am involved in a volunteer women's group in my town and I was in charge of our overnight state meeting that just took place Friday and Saturday. It went well, but I'm glad its over! Back to some cards :) Here's a Valentine that I created for my niece:

Here's the sketch that I used:

The patterned paper was too cute to cover up with a mat, so I decided to make a frame instead. The fish stamp is from SU and the wave punch is from Fiskars.

The twine is from Divine Twine, and the sentiment from PTI. The pearls are Q & Co and the cardstock is PTI.

My sister grew up loving The Little Mermaid, and this reminded me of Flounder. Since it is for her daughter, I couldn't resist this sea-themed Valentine's Day card :)

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I love all the bright colors, and that punch is so clever. I've never seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! Sometimes it is just impossible to cover up a fun designer print! Thanks for playing my CPS Anniversary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!