Friday, February 17, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Day 10 Sketch #26

I held out on this sketch until today because it just had so much on it that scared me! Haha ;) Well, I'm glad that I did it finally, and I got to use my new Paper Smooches set that came in the mail yesterday (it was part of my V-day present :) So here's the card:

And here's the sketch:

The snowflakes, tornado, and raindrops are all from the set, the patterned paper is all from a DCWV patterned paper pack and the cardstock is PTI. The twine is from Divine Twine and the punches are both SU.

This card is going to either go to my dad for my Valentine's gift or to Phillip (he did ask me to make him something with my new stamps afterall ;) Only one more sketch to complete before tomorrow's deadline...I'm going to make it!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun is this. Love the bright colors and all the fun weather elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why did this sketch scare you? You did a fabulous job on it. I love those stamps, such a cute idea and you colored them so nicely. I love that twine wrapped around the top and that is a really cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica. I have missed all your fun cards for a week. You did a wonderful job with the sketch and turned it into another fun card! Sounds like you get something new in the mail weekly :) I try to do the same.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!