Monday, February 6, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary Day 6 Sketch #37

Okay, so now I'm participating in TWO anniversary celebrations..gheesh! Too bad they can't happen at different times of the year, oh well I'm having a blast, anyway :) So back to the CPS 5th anniversary sketches, here's card #6:

And this is the sketch I used:

So I had the negative image of the cloud sitting on my desk from another card I was working on and I decided to put it to good use...I think it turned out kind of neat.

The little bat and sentiment are from Paper Smooches. The ribbon is all SU, the twine is Diving Twine. The heart is a SU heart punch. All the paper is from an SU DSP pack. The heart border punch is also SU.

I'll be back for more, tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. How bright and fun is this. I just love that batty bat hanging out on your card. He is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!
    Love these bright, gorgeous colors...
    just sets the tone for fun!
    And what a cute little bat...
    and the sentiment is perfect!
    Fabby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my two anniversary’s no way one is enough for me. Good luck with that. This little bat card is adorable. Your ribbon is a wonderful touch for this fun bright card. I read on the forum you have a very old house, sounds wonderful. Hope you find your birdcage.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!