Sunday, February 19, 2012

Freshly Make Sketches #22

I decided to make a card using my MSS prize stamps and the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for this week.

Here's the sketch, you can check it out for yourself here.

This little bird and sentiment came in the set that I won. The DSP is all from SU (can you tell I've been going through my stash lately?)

The cute little bird ribbon was in the dollar bin at Michaels awhile back. I thought it went nicely with this card :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute image! And I love that DSP - one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, I LOVE that bird ribbon, I hope you bought several! Since my blog is called the empty nest crafter, I sure love that little bird in the nest image. So cute and a great take on the sketch Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this! The ribbon is so cute, the colors are gorgeous. I love how the panels are all different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!
    That patterned paper is perfect for this...
    goes so well with that image!!
    And isn't the $1 bin the greatest?
    I have a weakness for any $1 bins...
    Michael's...Target...
    but then I go crazy and spend $50 on $1 items before I realize what I've done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute. I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card ... love the birdy ribbon, so cute!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! That sentiment is awesome. Glad you joined us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chick in her cute little nest. Perfect ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!