Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Retro Sketches #3 & Happy Birthday, Kim!

As you may have noticed, this year I have become part of two very awesome groups of women who share the same love of stamping with me. Well, one of those talented ladies is Kim, and its her birthday!! Joyce (another member) has put together a very special blog hop to surprise Kim, and asked me to be a part of it :) I was delighted! So Kim, here's your birthday card!

I used this sketch from Retro Sketches #3:

Okay, don't you just LOVE this little gator?! He's from Paper Smooches Zoo Crew. The sentiments are from PS Sentiment Sampler. The patterned paper is all from the Pink Paislee Nantucket pack.

The ribbon and cardstock are from PTI.

Now I bet you're excited to see all the other awesome cards that were created for our friend, Kim, so start on the hop by clicking the links, below, and don't forget to stop and give Kim some love on her special day :)

Joyce

Cathy

Jeanne

Jessica (that's me!)

Kara

Katie

Laurie W.

Lee Anne

Marybeth

Michelle

Renee

Sharron

15 comments:

  1. I love the chevron papers...so cute! I"m sure Kim will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the gater Jessica ! Pretty colors and bling .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your whimsical designs! This is just adorable--love the papers too! Kim will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute is this? I love the little alligator! SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterned paper and the alligator. Your colors are wonderful togetherR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cute little guy...
    just adorable...
    especially against that chevron paper!!
    A super fabby card! :)
    I heard about your upcoming trip...
    I know you're going to have an incredible time...
    takes pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness this is just so adorable and sweet...love that little guy. thank you so much for taking time to make a card for my birthday, you are just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great sketch, love that little gator! Those paper smooches stamps have really caught my eye...because of your great cards! I am going to have to get me some, especially that great sentiment set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this alligator. He is so cute. You do the best job combining those Paper Smooches sentiments that I love so well. Thanks so much for coming to my party. I hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That gator is adorable! A very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Paper Smooches stamps and this gator is no exception! He's adorable! Glad you played in this week's Retrosketches Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I am late for the party! I had boy scouts last night! I love your cute alligator. They are my favorite animal (OK so it's a reptile - you know what I mean!) They remind me of warm places and vacation! Your embellishments are great - the pretty ribbon and the bit of bling - perfect for Kim's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh so cute! Nice use of that sketch and the cute stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica, this is just SOOOOO CUTE! Love the colors and papers, great job! Thank you so much for supporting us & playing along with RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!