Monday, March 19, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks

Time for another Sparks challenge! Here's my card:


Here's the inspiration photo this time around:

I was inspired by the wreath and the colors. I don't own any PS flower stamps, so I decided to make my wreath from my new PS Zoo Crew stamp set. I stamped one leaf on cream and the other on white and then hand cut them and laid them out in the wreath pattern. And I couldn't leave the card without adding one of the adorable animal images...I went with the camel :)

And because I went with the camel, I chose the "warm thoughts" sentiment from the PS Sentiment Sampler set...get it? Camels are in the desert, where its warm...hehe

The twine is from The Twinery, the stitching stamp is from Amuse from the plaid set. If you would like to give this challenge a shot, yourself, check it out on the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge blog, here.

4 comments:

  1. So cute Jessica. I love the zigzag at the bottom...the perfect extra touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative. Sometimes, not having the right stamps can be the best thing for creativity. Don't you think? Although it is also fun to have a huge stash to choose from. Anyway, this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so clever and so adorable! What a cute use of the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica I love how your creative mind thinks! The fact that you came up with this adorable card from that sketch its …well just so creative! This one is a new favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!