Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Market Street Stamps Paint the Town #12

I decided to make a little thank-you card for my friend Gerry who came to my Amuse party on Saturday with a beautiful bouquet of tulips for me! Here is the card using my fabulous MSS prize from a couple of releases ago:

And here are the colors I used (my "peacock" I'm just now realizing is not quite as peacock as the one in the picture, but still in the same family, I suppose):

I guess I made up for it by actually using a peacock :) Isn't this bird great! I used PTI's Hawaiian shores and colored some of the hearts in with Copics. The mat stack is from PTI and is #5. I also used PTI edgers dies to create the scallops on top, and a Sizzix embossing folder to emboss the dots.

This great sentiment came with the set, too :)

The twine is from the Twinery and the rhinestones are from Q & Co.

There's still time to play, so why don't you head over and give it a shot, here!

8 comments:

  1. What a bright and fun card. I always get a smile when I come to your blog--such a happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed panel and the peacock is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I think the peacock it perfect for the challenge looks a lot like the design on the pillow. Your friend will love receiving this bright thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use for the front and center die! and the embossing too, makes for a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!
    I have a card for this...
    thanks for reminding me to post ;)
    But love how you used the peacock and all the gorgeous colors...
    so creative the way you used the Front and Center too!!
    Fabby, fabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That peacock is fabulous and so is your card!!
    I love that embossed, scalloped background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, cute! Beautiful colors for the peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh this is just beautiful!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!