Saturday, March 31, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks

Time for another Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge with another set that Kim Hughes sold me on in her class that I took last Friday, A Little Lovin'. Here's my card:



Here's the inspiration photo that the Sparks team picked out for us to use:

What stuck out to me the most were the two different colors of green, the huge cotton tails of the bunnies, and their different colors of ears. So I started out with an Amuse notecard base (I got a set of notecards for hosting the Amuse party a few weeks ago and placing an order). Then I used some PTI Spring Moss cardstock and the snow drifts die to cut out some "hills." I used the SU Sizzix polka dot embossing folder on the front hill and also inked the edges. Since I only used one bunny, I gave him two different colored ears to go along with the photo, and a huge cotton tail :)

The sentiment is from PS sentiment sampler and the ribbon is from Amuse.

I tied a small bit of pink Amuse ribbon in the knot, too, to bring in some of the ear colors in the inspiration photo.

Thanks for stopping by :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Jessica - the different shades of green look very effective. Your big cotton tail is so fun :) Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! I love the bunny's cotton tail and two different colored ears. I have some PS goodies on their way to me now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, this little bunny is just too cute! And that little pink fluffy tail is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww...such a cute fluffy tail :) I KNOW that bunny is hoppy! LOL! Thanks for playing the challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!