Thursday, March 1, 2012

Card Patterns #154

Here's a spring card I made with the new PTI set to go along with the Christmas label:

And here's the sketch I used:

All supplies are PTI including ribbon, patterned paper, stamps, cardstock, border die. The gorgeous crocheted flower was made by my friend Christina! Sorry for such a short post, everyone, but I was up all night sick and now I'm rushing off to work because I couldn't get anyone to cover for me, but I wanted to make sure this card meets the noon deadline today. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love what you did with this sketch. Those colors are gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Such a welcome burst of spring. I like how you have used that filigree die both directions. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a breath of Spring...
    I love it!!
    And that flower...
    that was a goal of mine last Summer...
    to learn to crochet just so I could make those fabby flowers...
    I failed in my quest :(
    But how fabby that you have Christina...
    it's gorgeous and so perfect for this card!
    Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this colour combination is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous choice of spring colors on this beauty, Jessica! I just love the dotty paper peeking out at the sides and that beautiful filigree border. So glad you were able to use one of the flowers, too! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!