Monday, March 12, 2012

Retro Sketches #2

I just received my prize stamp set from the last Paper Smooches Sparks (with lightening speed! Kim emailed me that she just mailed in on Saturday, and it was waiting for me when I got home from work today :) So I had to play with it. I created this adorable card:

Here is the sketch that I used from Retro Sketches #2:

Is this little zebra cute or what?! He is from the new PS Zoo Crew set.

The friend sentiment is from PS Sentiment Sampler. The patterned Venetian paper is from Amuse and so is the polka dot ribbon. The cardstock is from PTI and I cut the Smokey Shadow with one of the half and half dies. The sentiment was stamped in SU white ink.

The Zoo Crew set has many other adorable animals in it, so you'll be seeing them, for sure! Thanks for stopping by :)

11 comments:

  1. HE REALLY IS! So super cute! CONGRATS on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning that super cute stamp set. I love the card you made. I am in love with PS sentiment sets. I think I am collecting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win at Paper Smooches Jessica!!! I LOVE their stamps! The zebra is sooooo darn CUTE! The colors you used in this card are so vibrant and fun. So glad you joined us this week at Retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win, I will scroll down to see more about that in a min. Sweet and cute zebra! Great card, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the PS win--that set is just adorable! Your card is fabulous--CUTE zebra and the black & white looks fantastic with the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! This is just too adorable and that zebra is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well CONGRATS on your win!
    This card is so adorable. I love the bright colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, this is gorgeous! The colour jumped out at me in the retrosketches 'line up'. Cute little zebra, and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jessica - huge fan of brights and this is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica, this is SO stinkin cute! I love it! Sorry it's taken me this long to come back and comment - I only had time to peek at everyone's cards before! Thanks so much for playing with us at RetroSketches and I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!