Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Amuse Party!

I hosted my first Amuse party at my house on Saturday with some of my closest crafty friends, including Suzanne, who was the demonstrator! She had these totally awesome cards for us to make, I just had to show them off because they're so darn cute :)

Don't you just love the sparkle strip? And I love the gingham, clouds and great sentiment on this cheery kite card :)

You know I love this Venetian paper, as you've seen it on two cards I've made in the last few days!

This circus set is so cute, I had to order it! So you'll be seeing more of it when it comes in. Notice the ballerina's skirt? A flower cut in half!

And this last card, my absolute FAVORITE!! I ordered the woodgrain variety paper pack AND the adorable Friends FUR-ever set with that hedgehog...too cute to resist :) Amuse has some seriously cute stuff and they sell paper, ribbon, do-dads (even something called "le pouf" which was cracking me up!), and metal dies and impression plates, too. If you haven't already checked them out, you definitely should. And if you ever want to order anything, I know a really great Amuse consultant!! ;)

7 comments:

  1. What a fun time you had. I wish I lived in Boston, so I could play, too. Your cards are just darling, and I look forward to seeing more creations with all your new goodies. I think my fave is your hedgehog with the bit of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet, Jessica!!! Thank YOU for hosting. I really had fun with all of you!! Hope your week is going ok...I told you I can't get together tomorrow because I am going to Alexandria, right??? Just checkin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is fabulous isn't she? :)
    I know y'all had so much fun...
    and look at all the pretties!!
    Fabulous cards...
    I die over their gingham...
    I just love it!
    And can't wait to see what you create with your goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these cards are just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards!! :) So glad you got a chance to get together and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those! You guys must have had so much fun. Love the bling you gave the hedgehogs, too cute and made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving Amuse lately too and I'm so glad you and Suzanne met up. I'm a little jealous that you two met each other. Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!