Monday, March 19, 2012

CASE Study #82

It's been awhile since I played along with the CASE Study challenge, but after seeing this one, I had an idea to use some of my new PS stamps!! Here's my card:

Here is the card that I used for inspiration:

Instead of houses I used....hamsters!! Hehehe ;) They are from the Party Posse stamp set, and so is the "squeal" sentiment. The "you rock" is from the Sentiment Sampler set. The twine is from the Twinery, and the cardstock is a mixture between SU and PTI.

This card is definitely CAS, which you all know is hard for me, but I'm so glad I'm stepping out of my comfort zone lately and giving it a shot!

9 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful. I love those hamsters. They are so cute. This is the perfect case. We almost got hamsters for my girls for Chanukah, but got rats instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hamsters are adorable! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used hamsters on this one. Way too cute! I love the simplicity of this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable, Jess! What's better than rainbow colored hamsters?! Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness...both of these are just so sweet and love the colors you choose, so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jessica - gotta love the hamster :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this little guys are pretty cute, aren't they? love your card and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is soooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!