Monday, April 25, 2011

PTI April Blog Hop



This month's challenge was to create a masculine card. I know that my colors aren't as masculine as you would imagine, but I sent this card to a guy in Hawaii, so I think it turned out just right for the occasion ;)

I think this card turned out so bright and cheery! The papers used are from SU, and so is the ribbon and label and circle punches. The wave punch is Fiskars. The cloud paper is AMuse. The cloud paper was cut with the sending you PTI die. The plane and sentiment are also both PTI. I unfortunately made this card without the great new plane dies that were just released, but oh well, at least I only had to cut out one plane ;)

15 comments:

  1. Jessica this is so fun! I love the bright colors and that ribbon!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the patterns and colors....so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterns and colors!
    And I thought you did use the die...
    great cutting job!
    A fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - straight into my faves folder! Those colours are just perfect for its destination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks masculine to me! Great tropical colors--he will love it! I LOVE that ribbon and the waves are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute!! Love the bright colors and patters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jess! I love this - the waves, the clouds, the leaves in the background...you did such an awesome job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your bright and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your vibrant colour choices. Really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card!! The colors are so fresh and fun, and you put all the element together in a great way!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the PTI Blog Hop! Love your masculine card! Love how you have your plane tilted just like a real plane taking off! I might have to try that myself! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that bright fun ribbon!! I must get me some of that! This totally has a tropical feel to it!! Great great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fun and bright. I am loving that big 'ole ribbon! Perfect accent to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My son will love this card, he loves airplanes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cheerful card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!