Thursday, April 7, 2011

colorQ Challenge #79 & CPS #212

Here is the color line up of this week's colorQ challenge:

Here is the CPS sketch that I used:


And here is what I created with both challenges in mind:

The inside:

The back:

I absolutely LOVE how this color combo turned out! It is so clean and bold looking. I actually had all the right colors to use, so that was exciting. Also, I never make tall skinny cards, so it was fun to try something new. What was especially fun was using my new PTI Signature Greetings Set that just came in today! It is the set I chose from winning the PTI February blog hop and was a wonderful surprise to find it waiting for me on my porch when I came home from work today :) The other sets used were all PTI, Background Basics: Sheet Music, and the Banner Builder set. The papers were all SU, and so was the ribbon border punch and label punch on the back.

I found this great colorQ challenge through my new friend Christina who is one of the Design Team members at ColorQ, so make sure to go over to their website and check it out and maybe even play along :)

11 comments:

  1. Jessica, I love this! You completely rocked these colors! Just a fabulous design, and those bitty banners are the cutest. I love the music score at the bottom, and the inside looks wonderful too. SO glad you could play along with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love how you decorated the inside as well. Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card!! I love the color combination also, and those banners are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a weakness for pennant cards, and the you've gone and added the beautiful musical notes and the fabulous bow! I'm officially in LOVE with your card, Jessica! :) Thanks for playing at CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Jessica! Love the banner! Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your card!! Love your banner and the colors are absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Love the banner and the beautiful colors! Great music stamp and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, Jessica! It's so clean and fresh! Love your take on this challenge, and now I want to make a tall card, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! This is one fab card! I love your use of the color and the banner is super super cute! I also like that you used a different approach and did a long card! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being picked for Courtier for this card!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!