Wednesday, April 20, 2011

cQc #81 & Card Patterns #111

This week's Card Patterns Sketch:


And this week's Color Q Challenge:
(I am loving these knitted bunnies...I saw that a free pattern if offered, I may just have to try it!)
And both of them together =

For some reason, I had the worst time getting decent in focus pictures of this card, but I finally gave up and went with these, so hopefully you'll get the effect. In person it is so bright and cheery! Anyway, the papers are all SU in addition to the library clip, the punch and both ribbons. The music background stamp is PTI, the egg die is Nestabilities, and the peeps stamp is from G and Company (dollar bin). The sentiment is A Muse, and that gorgeous crocheted flower, yet another from the wonderful Christina. Those flowers have really come in handy! The peeps were colored with Copics and outlined as well to make them pop off the white. I am absolutely loving the color challenges each week at colorQ and you should definitely check it out and play along here. If you'd like to play along with this week's Card Patterns sketch, click here.

9 comments:

  1. Look at those cute bunnies lined up in a row! Super sweet card and use of the colors this week. I just adore the music score background and that beautiful striped ribbon.

    Congrats on being named a Courtier last week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, this is so adorable!!!! I love that egg die and the PEEPS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the little bunnies and the crocheted flower you added. So glad you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling peeps:) love the crochet bloom! Thx for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card--that sentiment and those peeps lined up....adorable! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute card, the little rabbits are adorable. I like what you have done with the sketch as well.

    I can totally relate to having issues with taking "the just right" photo but its all good the end product looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I LOVE the background with the musical notes:) Thanks for playing at CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that little row of peeps! Very cute card and great use of the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!