Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happily Ever Challenged #16

This challenge comes from Ted's blog, Happily Ever Crafter. It is his birthday month and he challenged us to make a birthday card with his favorite color combo, purple and green. And then to have 4 of something on the card, so I have four cupcakes. It was a fun challenge, and even better is the possibility of winning a $10 PTI gift certificate :) If you'd like to play along, click here. It was actually perfect that purple was one of the colors to be used, because this card is for my co-worker's birthday and purple is her favorite color! I used Stampin' Up's Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzaz for colors. The white is cut using a Nestabilities Die. The large scallop punch is Fiskars, and small scallop punch SU. The stamp set is also SU. I'm not sure where the rhinestones came from. Happy Birthday, Ted!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica! This card is perfect! I love how the cupcakes are the prime focus and how the scalloped edges complement each other. :) Love the colors as well! Thanks for playing along with me this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jessica! Love how you made each cupcake unique and added the candle to just one. Purple and green are a real challenge for me, but you did a fabulous job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable little cuppies! Great use of color and I like that each cuppie is decorated different!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!