Friday, April 15, 2011

CPS #213 & cQc #80

Above is this week's colors for the ColourQ Challenge and below is this week's sketch for the CPS challenge:

And here's my card combining both:

This card is for my nephew Liam...whose due date was yesterday! As soon as I find out that he has made his appearance, I'll be sending this off to him for his actual birth-day :) The image stamps are from Lizzie Anne, the sentiment is PTI. The ribbon and all papers are SU. It is hard to tell, but I used the Spica sparkle markers to color everything to make it seem more space like. I like this color combo, it is clean and fresh looking to me. If you want to play along on this week's ColorQ challenge, make sure to check them out here.

8 comments:

  1. Jessica - I found your name on the list of contributors at CPS! You're everywhere doing every thing. This card is like your others - totally awesome. I hope you'll post a picture of your new nephew when he arrives. He will be lucky to have you for his aunt. Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute birthday card, Jessica! Great image! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Jessica! The color blocks on the background and those cute images are so much fun and work perfectly with these colors. Fantastic job with the sketch, too! I hope you have a new little nephew very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thanks for your comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your totally rocked these colours! That little spaceman is so cute. Great idea to use the Spicas. I hope your nephew arrives soon. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, this is adorable and absolutely perfect for both challenges! Those stamps are so so cute! Thank you SO much for the card, you are too sweet! It made my day when I received it yesterday. BTW, I went to Michael's and bought the cutest Halloween set. Is it too soon to post Halloween cards? I can't wait to show you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, just darling! My 3 sons are HUGE into anything "space" as is their dad, so I have a special soft spot for this little astronaut card, too cute! Thanks for joining us at CQC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I recognized your card on the CQC lineup! Congrats to you! This is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!