Sunday, June 3, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks: May Picture Perfect

A sweet family friend has been getting into die cutting lately, she just bought her first Sizzix! So she has been buying dies like crazy, which gets her free gifts. She was so sweet to share one with me and I just received the surprise gift in the mail last week! So I wanted to send her a thank you card. I used this week's Sparks challenge to create this card:



This is the inspiration photo from this week's challenge:


When I saw the aqua piano and the plates, I immediately thought of water and bubbles. So my "plates" are different patterned bubbles. The patterned paper is from two different Lillybee Designs packs. The fish is from Paper Smooches "Birthday Buddies." The "gillfriend" sentiment is from "Surf and Turf" and "merci" is from "Good Gab."


The water punch is from Fiskars, the ribbon is from Amuse, the pearls from SU, and the cardstock from PTI.




We just got back from another fun camping weekend, this time on Cape Cod, it rained all day yesterday so that was a bummer, but we still had a blast :)

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous thank you...love all the phone patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I love the bubbles and all the bright colors. Do you own EVERY Paper Smooches set? I need to get some more. I only have like 5. I love Cape Cod. We used to go there when I was little. So sorry you had rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cape Cod is the BEST! Where did you go? Love the card, Jessica! That sentiment is adorable and I love the papers that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' adorable...
    just love it! :)
    Those papers are fabulous...
    and I die over the water!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and I love the paper! That punch makes the coolest waves and your 'bubbles' are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too dang cute!! Love, love those waves, so amazing and that fish, so sweet. As always, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the repeated circle "bubbles" and fun sentiment! Hope you're having a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!