Monday, June 18, 2012

Make It Monday #71: Bordered Sentiments

I got my PTI order in RECORD time! I reviewed all the release items but decided that I actually wanted the flip flops and some other things from last release instead, so I ordered at about 4pm on the 15th...I could not believe when the mailman delivered the box today! So of course I wanted to play with my new goodies! Here is the card I created using today's Make It Monday:


I'm running out of natural light and can't seem to get a great pic tonight :( But I wanted to go ahead and share anyway. The water punch is from Fiskars, the twine from the Twinery, the cloud dies from My Favorite Things, and everything else is PTI. I created the "sand" using two Copics and making a bunch of dots.
  



The Mercy Me is from the Glory Be set, everything else from the Flip Flop set. I didn't think I wanted it last month, but I've seen what everyone's been doing with it and I've been SO jealous! This card is for my friend Gerry who came over to stamp with me today. She is such a kind friend and I'm SO lucky to have her :)

12 comments:

  1. So cute Jessica...I love how the flip flops are peaking out from the top and bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Jessica ~ love the use of the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica how creative to do this card with the flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a SUPER CUTE card!!! Love your take on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative and totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Jessica--this is so YOU! I am so glad you got yourself some flip flops, and can now play at the beach with the rest of us California gals (in spirit). Great colors, and I love your waves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too darn cute...Love your new flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all of your flip flop cards! I love that you used those 2 sentiments together!! And the sand is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so cute Jessica, I love those flip flops.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!