Friday, October 22, 2010

Tiny Tags

So I went to another shoebox swap last weekend, but this one was a little different...we prepared tags! It was a lot of fun and now I have a bunch of tags to dress up my Christmas gifts this year. This is the one I created. It was an A Muse shoebox swap, so you had to use at least one A Muse image and embellishment. The two little trees I won awhile back in a drawing from my local stamp store, so I decided to use them. The base of the tag is the Mat Stack #1 die from Paper Trey Ink. The green shape is the new label punch from SU (and it looked like a mini version of the PTI die!). The sentiment is from SU, the patterned paper from SU. I used Copics on the patterned paper. I used the SU white craft ink on the edges. The ribbon and pearl are from A Muse. I will post the rest of the tags later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!