Friday, October 1, 2010

More Swappin'

Here is the second project I prepared for the SU shoebox swap on Sunday. I saw a Halloween inspired lollypop cover at an SU regional event in Orlando in 2006 and have always remembered it in the back of my mind wanting to create it. This isn't it exactly, but I think it turned out pretty cute and the that the attendees will like it :) All supplies are SU. I cut and scored the paper, used the border punch on the sides, used the Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole in the center, stuck the lollypop stick through and decorated. It was pretty easy. The cute Christmas stamp set coordinates perfectly with the circle and scallop punch combo, so that was very easy to do. A red brad for Rudolph's nose, a white ribbon, and the candy cover was finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!