Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Halloween Treats



I ordered this adorable Halloween Minis set from Paper Trey Ink and was really looking forward to using it. I took the same pattern from the other favors I made for the shoebox swap, with the SU Top Note die folded in half, but this time also used the mat stack die that PTI sells to coordinate with the set on the front of the card. It was fun making each one a little different, but make them all have a common theme. The jewels and accents are thanks to my Big Sis from the Divine Secret Siblings on Split Coast Stampers. Thanks, Tracie! I am bringing these to my women's volunteer group tonight, I think they'll be happily surprised :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!