Sunday, October 10, 2010

SU Shoebox Swap

I can't believe its taken me a week to post these, but here they are! I promise I have been working on crafty things, and will be sharing some with you soon, but they're not done, yet. After I finish this big project I want to get back into doing challenges again. For now enjoy these great designs:

One of my favorites from the day made by my friend Suzanne. She said it was called "Ode to Gingham" because she wants SU to put the gingham ribbon back in the catalog! I think this card was simple but sophisticated, loved it!

The whole lot!

LOVED this fall one created by Nola. She taught us a new cool way to make an outside layer for the new label punch in the mini catalog. May have to copy this one in the future :)

This was another beautiful card and we did a neat thing with the top note die, cut around the perforations to make another outline for the die. This was created by Arelyne.

This was a really neat gift card holder created by my friend Dena. There is a slit under that scallop where you can slide in a gift card, how cool!


The cards were all awesome and I had a fun day. Thanks, Nola, for letting me co-host this shoebox swap with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!