Monday, October 17, 2011

Quite the Pear

My niece, Autumn Grace Bryant, was born one week ago (on October 10th) at 9:35am weighing 8 pounds 6 ounces. This is a picture of my sister, Jamie, her husband, Alex, and Autumn. As you probably have realized I'm super happy she's here! (I've been making cards for her and my family like crazy ;)

Speaking of cards, here's one that I made for my mom a.k.a. Grandma ;)

How sweet is this mother and baby image (or in my case, grandmother/grandbaby)? It's from Hambo, and I couldn't resist its cuteness ;) I know my mom will appreciate it!

This cute saying is actually from the dollar bin at Michaels from g and company. The background paper I bought one sheet of quite some time ago at a local stamp store, so I can't recall who makes it. The button is from SU and twine from the Twinery.

The green rhinestones came with the stamp set, and the rickrack was cut with a PTI die. All the cardstock is SU and PTI.

I got to "meet" Autumn on Skype today, but I can't wait until I can actually hold her :) Only a couple more weeks and I'll be doing just that!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, congratulations! Your niece is beautiful! I bet you can't wait to hold that little bundle yourself.
    I love the play on words you used for your card. It ties the paper and image together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for Baby Autumn! I am excited for you to meet her in person!! Your mom is gonna love this card, too! It's so cute! Love the carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Autumn is beautiful and your card is fabulous!:)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!