Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CFC #22

This week CAS-ual Fridays challenged us to use a ribbon loop on our card. Here is what I created:

My ribbon loop is small, but still a statement. It is SU ribbon stapled on the side. I thought the lace looking ribbon sorta went with the spiderweb on the background. The spider web background was made with a Sizzix SU embossing folder.

And don't you just love this little vampire? Why he's from Hambo stamps, of course :) One of the perks of being on their DT is that I get to choose extra images above and beyond the one's I'm assigned, so I knew right away I wanted to make some Halloween cards with this little guy. His name is Wee Henry Vampire.

That neat bat paper is from Making memories, and the cool sparkle bat was actually given to me by my Secret Sister in the women's volunteer group that I'm a part of. The Top Note die is SU Sizzzix, and the circle punch is also SU. The cardstock is SU and PTI. Doesn't this get you in the mood for some Trick or Treaters?? Make sure to check back tomorrow for my first "real" Hambo post!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! And you colored him perfectly, Jess! I love the web impression and the bats too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the embossed spiderweb! This whole card is just so fun, and you've colored that cute image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!