Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Treats

I found this great, easy Halloween treat idea through my mom's boards on Pinterest. They were easy and definitely turned out cute. Oh and did I mention that they are delicious?

In the Wilton aisle at Michaels they sell the sticks, and the little bags with ribbons, too.

My mom gave me the cute PTI tag set as a little October gift, it was great to get some use out of them :)

This recipe was really easy. It is one sleeve of Oreos and one 8 oz. pkg of softened cream cheese mixed together in the food processor then chilled. Next roll it into balls and chill again. Then put the sticks in and then dip them in the melted candy chocolates (you can get those at Michaels, too) add the eyes and let dry. You can also change it up and do orange to make them look like pumpkins. They were definitely a hit!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are SO delish! I bit into mine after you left last night - thought I died and went to heaven. I definitely want to try making them sometime. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure these are amazing--and they contain two of the major food groups, Oreos and cream cheese! Your tags look adorable, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, what a great treat! They look fabulous. And the tags are so sweet! i know my boys would love them (and I would too!)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!