Wednesday, September 21, 2016

MFT Superstar Challenge 2016



I thought I'd have time to create several cards for the MFT superstar challenge, but hey, at least I got one in :) Its going to be stiff competition, some of those cards submitted are downright amazing! I used two of my newer sets to create this card. For the leaves I embossed them in white on black card stock and they looked spooky enough for this Halloween card. Good luck everyone! What a thrill it would be to be one of the winners!

IMG_7251

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love your creative design! Great idea to incorporate those abstract leaves with this fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! Sorry I'm not the best at commenting, but I still read ALL of your posts :)

    Just wanted to wish you luck in the contest. This card is adorable and oh so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!