Friday, September 30, 2016

12 Kits of Occasions September 2016

So this kit came in its own BOX! It was so full of TONS of paper, die cuts, embellishments, etc. I had high hopes of making at least 8 or so cards, but life got in the way and I only made 4 this month, but I'm telling you, I could have made SO many! Jeanne totally spoiled us, and I just loved the cute images :) Here are the cards I was able to create:

IMG_7257

IMG_7256

IMG_7255

IMG_7254

Make sure to go check out the cards that all the other ladies created, too!

6 comments:

  1. Wasn't that kit the BEST?!?!
    I love your cards. You made excellent use of the black glitter panels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your fun and fantastic cards, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all full of spooky cuteness Jessica!! Love with you've done with Jeanne's kit, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous designs, Kim! Great combos of paper and images--you've created so much spooky fun with Jeanne's wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous cards!! I LOVE the first one with the black glitter paper!!! Totally great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may have only made four, but they are fantastic! I'm over the moon that I'll be able to CASE at least some of these (thanks to Jeanne's ginormous kit). I love them all, but the trio of ghosts is my fave! You did such a good job with this kit!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!