Monday, September 5, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge #296

I finally had some time to get in my craft room this weekend! I actually made 4 cards and it felt wonderful :) I made two for this sketch challenge, so you'll be seeing the next one tomorrow morning since there isn't much time left! I also finally inked up some of my new sets I got from several releases ago, which is a good thing since I know I'm going to be getting some new goodies from the release tomorrow!



IMG_7243

I used my distress inks, I definitely need some practice with them, but I sort of got the look I was going for.

All stamps: MFT
Cardstock & Patterned paper: PTI

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable scene Jessica and your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your background for those adorable critters! You've done an awesome job with the distress inks!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!