Thursday, October 27, 2011

SC356

One of the requirements of being on the Hambo Design Team is to do at least one challenge from Splitcoast Stampers a month. I chose to do this week's sketch challenge. It looks like this:

And this is the card that I created using the Hambo digital chess set:

I used to play chess with my dad growing up, and then when Phillip and I started dating, we used to play chess a lot. In fact, for his first Christmas gift as a couple, I bought him a cool Michael Graves chess set.

The patterned paper is from PTI, its called Men of Life. I actually got it in my Stamp-a-Faire gift bag, and have just now gotten around to using it. The sentiment is from PTI, too. I colored the chess pieces with Copics. This card will work for a masculine birthday card which is good because I don't usually have many of those! You can find the chess set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!