Sunday, October 23, 2011

Freshly Made Sketch #7 and Market Street Block Party Challenge

This is my second post of the day. I decided to combine two challenges for this one. Freshly Made Sketches and the Market Street Stamps Block Party Challenge. Here is the sketch:

The Market Street Stamps Block Party Challenge was to make a birthday or anniversary card, so I made this one for my friend and PTI pen pal, Dana:

The papers and stamp set were from a prize package that I won on Sarah Jay's blog! She's one of the Market Street Stamps DT members, and I was thrilled to win :)

Isn't this pot just adorable? It is from the Comfort Food set. There are a lot of other cute images in that set, too, so you'll definitely be seeing more of it!

The paper is from a Pink Paislee set called Nantucket. I used to go there weekly when I was working on American Cruise Lines, and they got it down with this paper. I definitely reminds me of Nantucket.

The border punch, circle punch, and corduroy buttons are from SU. The aqua mist button is from PTI. I was just introduced to this sketch site and to Market Street Stamps through Suzanne. She is also the one who introduced me to PTI...and we all know how that went ;)

9 comments:

  1. IT WENT VERY WELL!!!!!!!!! :)
    Love this post and the card, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is just "souper" :) Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous .... love your clean styling and fabulous use of the patterned papers ... the button embellishments are perfect!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Yay, how fun is it to win cards?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stamp set. Great job with this sketch! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you're already putting them to good use! The coloring on the stock pot is fabulous. I'm just bummed I didn't get them to you last weekend so you could share some of your stuff during the Block Party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mix of papers; they are so fun! The image with that sentiment are too adorable! I love them. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! That big ol' pot of soup is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    P.S. I'm from Massachusetts too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This pot is fantastic!! What a great combination of papers...really wonderful! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!