Thursday, September 15, 2011

Amber Ink Project #3

Amber Ink gave this month's DT members a chance to use some brand new, not even released, yet, digi stamps! There are several sewing girls, and I knew right away that I wanted to make a card for Anita, my husband's great aunt that we visit in Maine and who helps me with my crafty projects. She makes gorgeous quilts (and cross stitch, and knitted items, and the list goes on!). So here's what I made for her:

Close up of the new digital stamp and some of Amber Ink's awesome ipaper, as well!

The alphabet stamp was actually given to me by one of my Big Sisters from the Divine Secret Siblings group on Split Coast Stampers. It is from Close to My Heart, and I knew it would go well with this stamp :)

The top of the card is actually from PTI's banner builder set, I thought it went well because it had the "stitches."

The other supplies on this card are ribbon from SU, sentiment from PTI, cardstock from PTI, and rhinestones from Amuse.

3 comments:

  1. SEW CUTE! And fantastic coloring - I am impressed! I checked my points. I don't even want to be reminded of how many $ to a point...don't even tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card in every way! Such fun little details throughout and the coloring is really fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! All of the elements work so well together for a sewing themed card. Fabulous coloring, as well!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!