Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #48

So here's a card that missed the deadline, but since I don't have anything new to share at the moment, I figured I'd show this one:


Here's the sketch that I used:


I used the Paper Smooches Squeaky Clean set for this card. It all started with the "Gloss and Starch" patterned paper, so I knew I had to go with the cleaning set. Although now looking back at it, I should have used the washing machine, detergent, and basket stamps, that would have fit better with the theme, but not the sketch. Oh well!


To be honest, I have no idea what I'll use this card for, lol, but I do like how bright and cheery it turned out.


The ribbon is that cool denim ribbon I got from SU. The cardstock is from PTI, and the pattern from October Afternoon.


I hope you're enjoying your week so far! It has been really busy for me, so its going by fast, but I'm pooped!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Jessica, all the stuff I hate to do turned into something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Will you come over and clean my house? ha ha. Bummer about missing the deadline--it has happened to me too many times. So glad you posted anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card! Your could write a note inside that begins, "I should be cleaning, but I'd rather write to you."

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!