Monday, February 14, 2011

PTI Make It Monday & Final Countdown to Valentine's Day


Well, we've reached it, the final card in the Countdown to Valentine's Day. I hope you have enjoyed the countdown and that you were able to celebrate today with someone you love. This card is also a Make It Monday challenge from Paper Trey Ink. The challenge was to have a vellum sentiment on your card. I was surprised when I looked through my stash and I only had some printed and red vellum! So I went with the red. This is a Valentine themed thank you card for my mom who sent me an AWESOME Valentine's gift...a PTI gift certificate! Thanks, mom :) The cardstock is SU, the stamps are all PTI. The patterned paper is K & Company, the rosette is SU, the rhinestones and clip I'm not sure the origin...probably on clearance at Michaels ;) I've enjoyed this countdown, and may continue to do it for other upcoming holidays, too, so make sure to check back!

1 comment:

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!