Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happily Ever Challenged #14- A tribute to St. Valentine

Here is my handwritten sentiment on the outside:

And the one on the inside:

How can I resist...a challenge where you can win a PTI gift certificate?! I'm in! This challenge required you to make a Valentine's card where you use your own handwriting for the sentiment on the outside AND the inside. I recently got my SU order with a hostess set with this adorable baby onesie and was looking forward to using it, so I decided to create a card for my nephew, Liam, my first chance to be an Aunt...and he's not even born, yet! One day he'll understand that he was already loved before he even made his Earthly debut :) The patterned paper is from K & Company, solid cardstock from SU and PTI. Ribbon, button, punches and onesie stamp from SU and the numbers, spirals and letters are from a foot long stamp set from Hampton Art. If you'd like to play along with this challenge, find the details here, at: Ted's blog

1 comment:

  1. I love this concept! :) He's a lucky little nephew to have you in his life. :) Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!