Sunday, January 23, 2011

PPA #77

Edited to enter for an AWESOME PTI prize package!!!

Nichole from PTI asked us to look back and pick our favorite card we made with PTI products this year. I know this one was very recent, but I love how my style is evolving and getting more sophisticated. I loved this sketch and the colors (Thanks to Dawn and her Color Couture!) so I thought this one could be a contender. Keep your fingers crossed that I win...this is an amazing prize package!!





My mother-in-law's birthday is next week, and what perfect timing, I just got the awesome new birthday stamp set and number die set from PTI! I also got the Color Couture binder with some of the inspiration inserts the last time I ordered, so that is where my color scheme came from. I would have never put these colors together, but I love them! I like the sketch for the challenge, too. All the paper is from PTI, stamps and embellishments are, too (the flowers and little polka dot border came with the color inspirations pack, you just cut them out and they match perfectly). The punches are from SU and the clear button came from a pack I found on sale at A.C. Moore awhile back. After I used the number dies to cut out the "47" I used the background sheet music stamps I also got in my order to give the numbers that extra "oomph." I am getting into decorating the insides of cards lately, too, and I love how it makes them feel so much more pretty and like much more work was put into them. It does, however, make them a lot more expensive to mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!