Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cute Cake

To go along with the birthday card I made for Suzanne, I dug into some of my new Sizzix dies to make an adorable cake box to match the card.




And what's inside?
Ghiridelli Mint Chocolate and some gingham ribbon (her favorite ribbon :)

The top part is a new bow Sizzix die that turned out awesome!


First I cut the cake box using Mat board so that it is a sturdy box. I cut everything again in regular colored cardstock (all SU) so that it wouldn't be a plain white cake. The tag is from SU stamps and the scallop punch. The orange rhinestones are from Michaels. The ruler paper I got at a local stamp store. I think she'll like it, it turned out pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!