Thursday, November 4, 2010

TESC #132


My friend from work just adopted a Chihuahua so I had to make her a card from a fellow dog lover :) I used the sketch from Taylored Expressions and then used one of my new Big Shot Pro Dies that my mom got me for my birthday to make the coordinating box that I filled with dog treats for Lilly. The dog sets are from SU, the ticket set is from Paper Trey Ink. All papers are from SU. The border punch is EK Success, and white circle cut with Nestabilities. I decorated the inside, too, for another challenge, but I uploaded too late for that one, but I think she still liked that the inside was decorated, too (I don't usually do that). I wish I would have uploaded the pictures before I gave the card away, though, because they aren't very good, but too late since I already gave the card away. Oh well, trust me, it was cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!