Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CPS #191

I've never done a sketch like this one, so it was a challenge, but I love how it turned out!

So its belated, but I know that my brother-in-law is going to love this birthday card! It will go perfectly with his gift (that I already sent) of Sam Adams special beer glasses (he swears that beer really does taste better in them ;) I got the color idea from a card I saw on the Pals Paper Arts Challenge that yesterday's card was entered into, I loved the color combo and had to try it out. All paper is from SU, in addition to the ribbon, stamps, and curly label punch. The circles were cut with Nestabilities and with one of the SU circle punches. The little green pearls are from A.C. Moore dollar bin. To make the beer foam I used liquid pearls, and made the whole thing stand out by outlining the beer mug with my light blue Copics marker (can't remember which number right now).

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! Such a perfect card for a guy...made me chuckle a little! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!