Saturday, May 12, 2012

CPS #264

I just got my PS prize package in the mail yesterday (only took 2 days, this is amazing!) so you know I had to pull them out and give them a shot. Here is the adorable Matryoshka from the FOLKal Points set:


Here's the CPS sketch that I used to create this card:


The patterned paper is from the Lillybee pack that Suzanne gave me. The cardstock is from PTI.


The blue twine is from Divine Twine and the green is from the Twinery.


The sentiment is also from Paper Smooches, and the label punch is from SU.


I'm sure you'll be seeing more Paper Smooches cards from me soon as I have two other brand new sets from my prize that I haven't broken into, yet :)

6 comments:

  1. This is just too dang cute! Love the colors and that printed paper is just so fabulous. Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your prize!! can't wait to see more..this card is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you won! I'm head over heels for that matryoshka... such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard not to break them out immediately huh?? :)
    Fabulous card. I love how bright and bold the colours are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is darling. (darlink). And, I love those dark, bright colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! The colors, the paper, the way you added the twine, and the label with the sentiment are all perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!