Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hambo Stamps Design Team Project #1 & Cool Gift!

I've had such a fun time being on the Design Team for Amber Ink this month, that I decided I wanted to apply to be on another DT. Hambo stamps I just found, and boy do they have CUTE stamps! Part of the application process is that they sent me two digital images. With one you were required to make a card (check back tomorrow for that) and the other you could make whatever you wanted. The image is this cute banana kid, so I decided to make it a tag for some homemade banana bread!

I

Banana bread works best with very ripe bananas, so I made my banana ripe, too ;) I also wanted it to look like the little guy is holding a sign with the sentiment (that also came with the digital image they sent).

The DSP is SU and so are both ribbons and the library clip. I colored the banana kid with Copics, and used a Nestabilities die for the base of the tag and an SU punch for the scallop. Hopefully they'll like this and my card, I would love to be on their DT. They said they'll let the new team know by the 28th, but in the meantime I thought I'd share what I've made with you (they said it was okay, by the way ;)

On a totally different topic, check THIS out:

Yes that is a CHOCOLATE high heel!! My friend Ann found this for me at a craft fair this weekend, and I couldn't resist taking pics of it (and the awesome matching card that she made) before I bit into it ;) She is so sweet, she got this for me for getting a 100 as my score on our recent Quality Enhancement check at work (someone from corporate comes in as a surprise visit and checks absolutely everything to make sure you're following company standards).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!