Sunday, August 28, 2011

CPS #233

I took this week's CPS sketch...

And turned it into this!

The sentiment is from PTI's Autumn Acorns, and I thought the font and size worked well with this layout.

The patterned paper is from a 6x6 SU DSP paper pack (retired) that was sent to me by one of my secret sisters in the Splitcoast Stampers Divine Secret Siblings group.

This card is a thank you card to my sister and brother-in-law for sending me a PTI gift certificate for my birthday! (It was spent within a day of receiving it ;) Jamie loves fall colors and the Asian feel, (and orange!!) so I think she'll love receiving this card. I used my new Harvest Berries stamp set that I got in the August release as the focal point. The green cardstock is PTI's Simply Chartruse, and I lined it and the kraft paper with the tea dye ink from PTI to help it stand out a bit more. The circle punches and corner punch is from SU. All other supplies listed above.

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I am getting in the mood for fall too so this card sure fits the bill. Great use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jessica! Love the colors and scallops. Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica this card is gorgeous....love the colors and your new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Jessica! I love how you used the new ginko leaves stamps and die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously LOVE this, Jessica! Great fall colors and use of the sketch! I have to play some more with my gingko set, but I absolutely adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, I love that you spent your GC so quickly !! I'm the same way :) And I just LOVE the colours on this fabulous card :) I'm still waiting for my Aug order...should be here today or tomorrow :) Those berries and matching dies are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card! I love the rich colors and the fall theme! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty! Another PTI set for my wishlist, LOL! I like your fall colors too.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!