Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Challenge

The challenge is to use a paper smooches stamp (I don't own any, but they offer free digital stamps to try out!) and create a card. They'll choose a winner to be a guest designer for the website :) This card is for my sister who just found out she is having a girl in October! The bee image and sentiment are from Paper Smooches. The cloud patterned paper is AMuse, the banner set is PTI. The alphabet strip I got in the dollar bin. The ribbon, cardstock, white grommet, and top note die are all from SU. The pearls are Memory Box. Looking at the card now, I feel I made it a bit too busy, but its still cute. They let you enter more than once, so maybe I'll try a more clean and simple card next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!