Wednesday, June 22, 2011

JUGS #89

This week at the Just Us Girl's Blog they're having this color challenge:

Still wanting to play with my new PTI goodies, I used It's a Jungle Out There to create this card:

I love this little giraffe, and he looks really realistic which is not like me...I usually go for the "cutsey" stamps. I'm glad I've been stepping out of my comfort zone, though. This card is for my friend Suzanne who braved the "wild" to get us tickets to PTI's Stamp-a-Faire!! The tickets sold out in less than 10 minutes, so it was fierce ;) I didn't have the kiwi kiss cardstock, but PTI's new leaf was similar (the ribbon is actually kiwi kiss). I also didn't have the Riding Hood Red, but Rose Red was a close match. The other colors are correct. I also used the Its a Jungle Out there Die, the Sending You die, and the Mehendi Medallion in this card. The grass punch is Martha Stewart, and the label punches are SU. Suzanne is going to continue to get thank you cards for helping me be able to go on this trip, because she is AWESOME!

3 comments:

  1. First, awesome card! Love the way you went bold and bright and made a cute little scene with the giraffe!

    Second, I'm so excited that you are going to Stamp-a-faire! Me too!! I'm going to be in Indiana visiting family in July, so it's only a few hours to Cincinnati. We will have so much fun!! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your trip to Stamp-a-faire! So wish I could go!!!
    Fantastic card with yummy PTI goodies!!! Love your use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEeeeeekkkkk! YOU made these colors, absolutely come to LIFE! {MEEEEOOOWWWW!} Your use of our JUGS colors has me falling in LOVE with them all over again! Splendid - truly! I'm positively delighted that you've taken the time to share your crafty mojo with JUST US GIRLS! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!