Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect November 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect November 2012
 
Well, I just got my latest installment of brand new Paper Smooches stamps that haven't even been released, yet! The three new sets this month are amazing! I used all 3 on this card. I know you all know I went crazy when I saw there was a dog themed set!! :) The 3 sets I used are called "Woofers and Tweeters" (the dog and owl and paw print in heart), "We Connect" (the "love), and "Flap Happy" ("sending"). This month was a picture challenge. Here's what we were given to work with:
 

 
I was inspired by the white "love" on the yellow pillow, with the light red behind it, and then the bold yellow pattern on the chair. I started with the damask patterned paper, and went from there. The paper is all My Mind's Eye (a couple of packs), the cardstock PTI, the twine The Twinery, and pearls from Q&Co. There's plenty of time left to play in the challenge, so go check it out! :) Look for my own DT post this coming Monday, and also the 12 Kits of Christmas post this Friday!


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can.not.wait to see the dog themed set. Adorable card! So excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling card. And, now I am excited to see a set with dogs and another little owl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Jessica, those images are just too sweet! The patterned paper is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the dogs are perfect! awesome, awesome take on the inspiration photo Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a sweet card! I think I'm going to love thise new PS sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how adorable is this! So cute , I cant wait to see the set , maybe this will be my first purchase. Love this card. How are you ? Busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How absolutely adorable!!
    That little poochie...
    so sweet!!
    And what great colors and papers...
    love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beyond adorable!!!!! love the combo of sweet stamps, fab layout and fun patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute! Love the way you perched the owl on top of the dog's head. I can't wait to get the new dog set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER SUPER cute card! I LOVE that little birdie (tweeter) on the head of the pup! SO fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!